Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tagged

Mandi tagged me, so here goes...

Three things I am looking forward to in the coming year...
1. 6 yrs w/ my Tom
2. More camping
3. Christmas time when family comes

Four movies I would watch more than once...
1. Return to Me
2. 7 Brides for 7 Brothers
3. Yours, Mine and Ours (the old one!)
4. Hairspray

Two fears...
1. Something happening to Tom or someone I love
2. Never being a mom

Four favorite Foods...
1. Mexican
2. Italian
3. Strawberry Shortcake
4. Oreo Blizzard! Mmmmmm!!!

Four goals I have set for myself...
1. Someday get my bachelor degree. In what? Great question!
2. Pay off debt
3. Be better at my calling!
4. Read scriptures and Pray every day

Three TV shows I watch...
1. Biggest Loser-I love this show!
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. The Office

Three current obsessions...
1. Blogging
2. My house
3. My yard and garden

Four places I've visited...
1. Mexico
2. California
3. Kentucky
4. Chicago

Three places I'd like to visit...
1. Europe-anything and everything!
2. Caribbean
3. Montana

Three random facts about me...
1. I wrestled in Junior High
2. I LOVE SWEETS!!! I have to give myself constant pep talks throughout the day! Dumb!
3. I took 9 years of piano lessons and I can't play a hymn-pretty pathetic, I know!

I guess that's it! It's weird how much thought that actually takes! Whew, I'm exhausted!
I don't know who hasn't been tagged, so if you haven't I TAG YOU!!!

1 comments:

The Palmer family said...

I love it Amber! You are such a fun, awesome person. We need to hang out sometime! hey our blog is going to be private so leave your email address on our blog so we can invite you to view our blog.