Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ready or Not!!!

Fall is making a quick entrance this September!
I LOVE the Fall but I have to admit I feel like I blinked and the summer was over. I'm a little sad because like always I didn't get to do as many fun things as I would've liked. But it was a great season and I can't wait for the holidays!



6 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

Isn't it crazy? I feel the same way...summer came late and it's leaving early! I love, love, LOVE fall, but I feel like summer needs to last another month... We need to get together soon! I love ya!

Regina said...

I was thinking the same thing about fall coming early this year. I love fall! It is my favorite season! I especially love all the trees turning.

Cassie said...

I too can't believe summer is over, however it is so hot in St. George that it still feels a bit like summer! Amber I can't tell you how excited I was to have you post on our blog. We tried to send an email a year ago but it came back and I have so been wondering what happened to you two. We adore you and are so thrilled to see that you're doing so well. We love and miss you. Look us up if you're ever in Southern Utah.

Cassie said...

P.S. Do you mind if I add your blog to our list so I can keep up to date with your lives?

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

I am so excited for fall I love to see all of the leaves, it is one of my favorite seasons, so I am ready!!!

Hayden and Brent said...

I can't believe fall is here already! I love when the seasons change...But fall has come so quickly!