Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sledding

That's right, we're tubing thugs!

Tom having fun!

This picture got out of order, but this is Barry enjoying his ride!

My mom took Tom, my nephews and I sledding at Perg today. I seriously haven't had that much fun in a long time. I highly recommend it. It's also a great workout to hike up that hill over and over!!!


Taylor and Barry Michael enjoying each other, instead of fighting! I definitely had to take a picture!!!!


Taylor's looking pretty cool while staying on the tube!

I was so proud of my mom, she went twice!


Here we go again

That's me! It's amazing how much speed you can pick up.

3 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

Oh my gosh, how fun!!!! You are flying down that hill. I am so glad you all got to go together and have such a great time.

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

It looks like you had such a fun time, I would love to go and take the boys.

me and you plus two said...

HI amber bamber! Look now we can keep in toch with blogging how cool huh! Love your pictures! I'm still figuring out how to post stuff. LOVE YOU THOUGH!