Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shindig 2009


Taylor is getting so dang handsome! I loved seeing him on stage and he was definitely in his element up there!
Taylor was definitely the "STAR" of the show for me. He sang "The Prayer" with his classmate Dalton. They did an amazing job and I couldn't stop the tears from flowin'! The pictures are fuzzy but I think they still have a cool effect.

Taylor in his Jail-House Rock shirt.
If you've never been to PV Highschool's Shindig you're missing out! It's always full of fun and talent. I don't know how my mom and Virginia pull if off every year, but somehow it all comes together to be completely entertaining!
I think this picture is way cool with the lighting on Ryan's drums.

Yeah for my brothers! They both did awesome and my mom was in heaven making music with two of her boys. The others were definitely missed!

5 comments:

Savannah said...

Looks like a fun evening! I love things like that, but never find out about them until after they have happened! Dalton Scott! My mom and sisters and I all used to babysit her! She is so amazing and I can't believe how fast she has grown up! I love the song "The Prayer"...I bet they did awesome!

KTLADY said...

Gosh, it really makes me miss the old Cacophazinger days. *That's what Virginia used to call the spring pop concert* How fun that you guys still get to be a part of all the fun!! The talent just keep trickling down!

Portia said...

How Fun!! I love how your family is so musical! A cool story, I was on facebook chatting with my brother-in-law, and I saw Tom on there, and I guess Tom and My sisters husband were roomates! wierd hu! Jamie, just went off on how amazing tom was and his "raw football talent!" I thought it was kinda neat :)

Kyle/Michelle said...

Love looking at your blog even though we don't comment a lot. Just wanted to let you know we were checking in. :)

me and you plus two said...

man looks like fun! taylor is so handsome too! he does have woodard blood in him though so thats kinda of a given! miss ya girl!