Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Random Christmas pics


All my mom's kids.  She was in heaven!


The whole fam.  I like how Tom and I are so far away from eachother.  Don't worry, we still like eachother! :)


Megan and her boys on Christmas eve in their new jammies.


Clint and Kaidence.  Kaidence is Ryan's daughter.  I love her face here, what a goof ball!


I love this picture!  She melted every one of our hearts.


Stevie ready to go Snowboarding!


The boys squished (sp?) in the back of my mom's suburban.  We go snowboarding every year on the day after Christmas.


The boys taking a break.  They had a blast!

2 comments:

Amy Jenks said...

How fun! I saw you come into the dance and wanted to say hi. Sorry I missed ya. I hope your mom passes the message along. And, the congrats. :)

Holly said...

Looks like you guys had a really great christmas! What a cool picture to have with all your siblings and mom.