Monday, March 29, 2010

20 weeks

It's a boy!  We're so excited to be having a little boy.  These are two of the ultrasound pics we got last Wednesday.  I kept having dreams that we wouldn't be able to tell if it was a boy or girl but our little guy was not shy!  Some days I think about how far we've come and the journey that brought us here, but mostly I just think about our future together as a family.  I feel so incredibly blessed to have been given so many wonderful gifts in my life.

Me at 20 weeks.  I feel a lot bigger than this but know that I'll only get bigger!  I really love being pregnant though and I'm determined not to take any little thing for granted!

My sweet and amazing husband.  I couldn't do this post without including him.  He's truly amazing and is so excited by every little devolopement.  He got to feel our little guy kick for the first time the other night and I think it was the best thing ever for both of us! 

11 comments:

Holly said...

I am simply thrilled for you guys! You are going to be the best parents ever:))
You really are glowing with beauty!

Chavez Family said...

Amber and Tom, I am so pumped for you both. I have been anxiously awaiting this post. Boys are so awesome and they love their mommies so much and their daddies are their hero. You look absolutely beautiful with your little belly. We find out Friday what were having. I'm anticipating another boy!!!Congrats!! So happy for you!

Kristin said...

Congratulations again!!! SO excited for you guys! You are such a cute preggo girl!

Hammer Time said...

ohhhhhhhh love it love it

Jess and Matt said...

precious baby boy profile! Oh that just makes me so happy. You look so great, Am.

me and you plus two said...

Amber!!! I can;t stop smiling thinking about it! I hope he gets the voice talent of his awesome aunt Denise! ;0) Love the picture of you.AHHHH I MISS YOU GUYS! So happy for you and Tom!

Kari said...

Aaaahhhhhhhh!!! I don't know how I didn't know, but this is news to me! Amber I am SO happy for you guys. So, SO happy. I am actually crying...who cries over blog posts, ok wait, I guess I do. Oh my heart is so full of all the memories that come from being 20 weeks and my hubby feeling the baby and then knowing it's gender. There is nothing in the world that trumps those moments until the baby comes. I am just so happy for you guys. I hope that this continues to be blissful for you both. You are such amazing people, you guys deserve this more than most. PS. You are one stinken adorable mommy!!! Weird right?, you're a mommy.

HeatherPeine said...

YOU ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!

The Palmer family said...

Amber, I am so excited for you and Tom! You look so cute too!

sarah said...

I am soooooooooo happy for you guys. I wish soon I can come to see you all. I miss you.

Hayden and Brent said...

I am so excited that you are having a boy!!! I am so happy he co-operated so you could find out! You look amazing in your 20 week pic! You are going to be wonderful parents! :)