I'm sure everyone is getting tired of me posting pictures of me one week after another, but it's so exciting for me to be growing w/ a new precious life. So get over it! :) We had another ultrasound yesterday because my Dr. said I was measuring a little big. It was so wonderful to see our little guy again and sure enough he has a head that's 3 weeks ahead of his due date in size and he weighs 4 lbs. 2 oz. which is 1 week ahead of his due date. They didn't change my due date which I was hoping they would, not that that would really matter, I know I'll go into labor when the time is right. Everything else looked really good and I couldn't be more grateful that this pregnancy has been as smooth as it possibly could be.
I'm so anxious to meet this little guy!
Me large and in charge!
My new favorite snack. I seriously can't get enough of these right now! Very, very bad! My mom bought some for our camping trip last week and I ate the entire bag all by myself! It was not a small bag either! I would not share, so if I have some and am enjoying them thoroughly do NOT ask if I'll share...the answer will be NO!!!



4 comments:
Oh AMber you are so cute!! The count down has begun...not too much longer! Yay!
I love the prego pictures, keep them coming! you look great! and you eat all those m&ms you want, thats the joy of being pregnant =) I had the same problem with candy corns??? nasty right?? It's all I wanted!
Um anyone who says they're sick of you posting baby stuff can answer to me! post one every day man! love you!
I am sooooooooooooo happy for you!
Post a Comment