Taylor is performing in Oklahoma out at Sandstone Theaters this year and Ryan is doing the sound. So we all went out to see the great play and support our peeps. It was a really fun night and so fun to see Taylor and Ryan in action!
I look so tired in this picture! But it was so fun to go out w/ my man for the evening.
Jacob's room! I think we're finally done and just ready for our little man to make his debut!
4 comments:
I want to go and see Oklahoma! Your baby room looks so cute!
Love Jacob's room! You guys did a great job! I have been thinking of you. Hanging in there? I have been gone all summer it seems like from church. Hope to see you soon!
aaahhh I miss you guys so much already. Can't hardly wait to see a picture of Jacob laying in his crib! :)
So Cute Amber! Oklahoma Was Amazing! Your Brothers Both Have Done An Awesome Job! I Want To Go Again I Enjoyed It So Much!
Post a Comment