Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas!

Our precious little Santa!


We got to go to Ajo, AZ to see Denise and her family.  It was a blast spending time w/ her.  She knows how to party!!  Don't you just LOVE her hair?  I wish I had the guts to do something like this!
Beautiful Denise.

It was so fun to have family home for Christmas.
Paige, Clint, Mom, Jacob

We had too much fun!

I miss Stevie!  It was so great to have him come home for a few days!!

3 comments:

me and you plus two said...

hOW FUN! just love you guys. Miss you so much already. Jacobs cheeks are so kissable!

me and you plus two said...

look at Sarahs blog- she so cute and really admires you guys :)

Rachel said...

I love that picture of him in the Santa outift! So cute! You two sure made and adorable baby!

And YES! Denise's hair is FABULOUS! She looks amazing!