We are having so much fun with Jacob. He has brought so much light into ours and our families lives. These are just some fun pics. He'll be 6 months on Sunday so those pics will be on here soon. I know you can't wait!
He's such a happy little guy. I could drown in his blue eyes! He's got a good weapon on him...hopefully he'll never figure out that all he has to do is smile at me to get what he wants.
I LOVE this picture of the three of us. He barely pays attention to me when Tom walks through the door after work!
His shirt says, "Dad thinks I'm Rad!"
Clint's kids, Paige and Ian, were having a blast w/ Jacob yesterday. I had to snap a picture! Sweet, sweet kids!
1 comments:
Your are absolutely BEAUTIFUL amber. I love seeing you as a mommy. makes me happy
Post a Comment