Tom's sister Denise was here for almost a month! It was so fun to have her and her kiddos, Lauren, Thomas and Kayley, here to spend some time with.
We love and miss you guys!
Jacob LOVED having his cousins here to play with.
Tom and Kayley.
My beautiful sister-in-law!
Baking us cookies. Yum!
Tom, Jacob and I took our first family vacation in 9 years of marriage! It was a blast to get away and just be us for a little while! Jacob was amazing while we traveled.
My wonderful and beautiful friend Andrea. Her and her husband, Justin, let us stay w/ them for a night while we were in Orem, UT. They were awesome and so much fun!
Bath time!
I can't believe I didn't get a picture of my very best friend Jill...but this is her super studly little boy Easton. He is the most hilarious and animated kid I've ever seen! I'm totally in love with him! This was his morning attire!
Jill's little angel Leah Marie. Absolutely beautiful!
Yes my baby cries! I have proof! :)
Another handsome Easton shot.
More fun w/ the Moores!
I love this picture of both babies in Grandma's cupboard!
My sweet boy!
He's already got it down!
And a couple sweet shots of my sweet boy to end on. This little boy has the brightest spirit! He's happy almost all of the time and keeps Tom and I smiling all day long!
1 comments:
LOve it! Made me miss sitting in your home and loving on that lil boy.
Post a Comment