These pictures are from our wonderful time in Colorado! We were finally able to squeeze in some time to take my nephews Taylor and Barry Michael fishing. Tom LOVES to fish and would do it every day if he could. So it was fun to take family and share the beauty! My mom is a mega camper! She takes everything and is always so prepared. When Tom and went alone for the first time we forgot matches, among other very important things!! It was a learning experience for us! Never go camping without your mom!!!
Easter 2021
3 years ago
7 comments:
Hey Amber, I love your blog. You guys are so cute together. We need to hang out sometime. Kami
He amber! I found your blog on Katies! I just wanted to say hello and I hope all is well! You 2 are so cute!
Hi Amber! Thanks for leaving your comment on my blog! You are such a sweetie. I can't believe how little we see each other for living in the same place! I still want to see your new house. Kathie says it is really cute. I hope you're enjoying your new job and you guys are doing well. I'm not just saying this... we need to get together. I mean it! Love you! Katie
hi! i, like melissa, found your blog on katies! this is kera, by the way. that pic of the sunset on the lake is amazing! it's good to get an update on you. have a great day!
Hi Amber! It looks like Katie has led the whole pack to your blog. :) It is good to see pics of you and Tom, you both look great and very happy. Feel free to come visit my blog:
http://spencerjb.blogspot.com
Hey, can I post a link to your blog on my blog? Thanks Kami
Hey Am! Miss you tons. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. You are such a good friend. I hope you are doing well! Camping really is so much work...I am impressed your mom is such a super-camper...we too always end up forgetting something!
Post a Comment