I just love Christmas! Tom and I were able to get our very first Christmas tree this year. Going to pick it out and then setting it all up was so fun! We figured out that we hadn't put the tree stand together correctly when it came toppling down on top of me while we were decorating. So we had quite a time figuring that out, but it wouldn't be as fun if there wasn't a little bit of adventure in there somewhere! I have to figure out how to put pictures on in the right order!
Easter 2021
3 years ago
3 comments:
Amber, I love your tree, it looks so great. And your house looks great all decorated for the season, I keep meaning to tell you that you have the most beautiful voice, your song in church will be great! see you soon, Kassie Rogers
Amber, you guys are so cute. And I think you do have really nice in-laws! Your tree looks great! Love, Katie
Amber, Your tree is beautiful! Those pictures are so cute! Merry Christmas!
Melissa
Post a Comment