Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Random



Tom and I found this disposable camera that we've probably had around for 3 years just snapping random pictures whenever we remembered that it was there. They're not the best quality but they brought back some fun memories.

Stevie's is another smile that I love! When he's happy the whole world seems brighter.











I love this one of Tom! He looks so young so I'm not sure when this one was taken. I just love that smile!








Tom took this the day we moved into our house!!! What a wonderful day that was! Our very own home!


Tom went to San Juan River a few weeks ago. He got a new fly rod for Christmas and has been itching to use it ever since! He finally got a nice enough day to enjoy his favorite hobby. Nice fish honey!!!


These are Tom's sister Denise's kids. They came and visited in February and entertained us w/ their energy and cute personalities! We miss them already and wish they could be closer.

















2 comments:

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

I love all of your pictures, it looks like you guys always have fun. It was also great to see a picture Denise's kids they are so cute, and have grown so much.

Rachel Clare said...

Amber, we missed you tonight at the rehearsal! It's always so fun to sing with you!