I can never seem to get the order right, but I wanted to add these fun pictures.


My freshmen year at BYU Idaho I was so blessed to room w/ five amazing girls. We became fast friends and have kept in touch trying to have a reunion at least once a year since. These girls are five of my very best friends and I'm already looking forward to next year. We met in the Orem, UT area since it's pretty much the middle ground for everyone and had a blast. It's so fun to see how far we've all come, to reminisce of old times and to realize the struggles we've all been strengthened by. I'm so grateful to have such wonderful friends!!!

In order: Lacey, Ashley, Me, Jill, Adrea,
Kaden and Jessica.
Kaden is Jessica's little boy and what a cutie!!! The link to their blog is "Wood's" and Jess is a huge example of
strength, faith and devotion. They've probably had the most to deal w/ out of the roommates and she constantly has an amazing attitude about life. What a girl!!!

I've been so blessed to have such an amazing friend. We've been
bestest friends since the 3rd grade and Jill has been a constant source of love and strength as I've gone through life.

We are the gofer girls!!!

Lacey, Jill and I right before we all got pedicures.

This is at the comedy club we went to on Friday night.
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
1 comments:
Oh that was the best time! I loved it, and am sad it's over! We are a good lookin' bunch if I do say so myself. You are so sweet, thanks for those nice things you said. I LOVED having you ride up and back with me.
Post a Comment