Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Family Reuion!

Tom and I headed to Gunnison, CO this weekend for his families annual reunion. It was so much fun to see his aunts, uncles and cousins that live in Denver that we only get to see a couple times a year. I've been very blessed to have married into such a warm, fun and loving family.

This is on our way there. It snowed on us while we were heading into Silverton and Ouray. That is one scary pass! Especially when it's snowing. So much for warm weather for Memorial Day weekend! But it sure was beautiful and worth the view.

Tom and Neiser just finished racing. They both won, just ask them!

Tom with his cousins Brad and Brad.


Tom's mom, dad and Grandma just relaxing. It was his Grandma's 81st birthday so she was the reason we were all there.



Tom and his brother Jake.




We went fishing Sunday evening w/ Denise and Thomas. We all caught a fish and Thomas was the life of the party. He thinks he's a pirate so he loved every minute of it.

Denise and Thomas in the boat. It was super cold and windy but we're troopers!






1 comments:

Regina said...

Hey Amber! I found your blog by accident! I am new at this blogging thing! Just stopping by to say hi!