My mom, Tom and I went to Provo and Salt Lake this weekend. It was sooooo much fun to hang out w/ them and be able to get out of town for a little while. Thanks mom and Tom!!!

I'm pretty proud of these pictures of the Provo Temple. It was such a beautiful morning and what better place to spend it than the temple.

.JPG)
Tom and I at Ruby River in Provo. I love this man so much! I'd be lost without his sweet love.

My mom having a staring contest w/ a fish at Cabella's! This was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing, my mom stayed there for a few minutes just staring at it. I love my mom so much. She seriously makes everything fun and exciting and has an unconditional love for her kids that I only hope I can achieve one day.

This is us at Gateway Mall in Salt Lake, it's gorgeous! I think it's called Gateway anyway...
4 comments:
Looks like you had fun! I love going to Cabela's when we are in Utah.
I love your pictures! You are so pretty Am, and it looks like the perfect weekend. I love your mom too, she is the cutest. I miss your cute face too, by the way.
It looks like you guys had a blast! Those are georgeous pictures Amber!! I don't think i've ever seen the Provo temple. You and Tom are so sweet! We just love you guys. You're great examples to us :)
You came all the way to Utah and you never called me (just kidding) Looks like things are going good for you. Hope all is good
GO BYU
Post a Comment