Hey guys. We are praying for you and thinking of you. We will continue to do so. Please let us know how things are going! We feel so much hope for you both!
ok this has nothing to do with the post but I just wanted to let you know that I had some much fun hanging out on Thursday night! We need to get together more often.... I hope you have a wonderful day!
Tom and I have been living in our own personal heaven for almost 12 years. We've lived in Thatcher, AZ, Albuquerque and now we're here in Farm town. Who knows what the future holds, but we're so happy just being together. We now have our sweet little Jacob Neeley to share this life with and we couldn't be happier!
3 comments:
She is so cute! I bet that you are the best Aunt. Thanks for coming the other night, I had a great time.
Hey guys. We are praying for you and thinking of you. We will continue to do so. Please let us know how things are going! We feel so much hope for you both!
ok this has nothing to do with the post but I just wanted to let you know that I had some much fun hanging out on Thursday night! We need to get together more often.... I hope you have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment