Thursday, November 27, 2008

Beautiful Family

Denise came into town for the Thanksgiving holidays and I made her and Jake come out to get a few pictures. They were great sports and Denise was made for the camera!


Beautiful girl!


My amazing husband.

My handsome brother-in-law.
Denise had a blast getting these boys to pose for the camera.

Denise and her way cute kids, Lauren and Thomas.


Lauren is like a "mini" Denise. It's hilarious.


Thomas does NOT love the camera. We couldn't get him to look at us for anything.








4 comments:

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

I love the pictures that you got, family is so great!

Melissa said...

Those are great pictures! Denise is so gorgeous and her kids are just too adorable! I didn't know she had 2 kids! Crazy!

HeatherPeine said...

These Pictures are so cute!!!! I love them!

Savannah said...

Cute pictures! I remember Denise being my very first ever Visiting Teacher! She rocks! Nice job on the pics!