This post is a warning to all! DO NOT go see this movie! I hated it! I went w/ my family yesterday and we ended up walking out after almost two hours of no plot and a complete lack of morals. Seriously all the women are portrayed as completely desperate and all the men are complete pigs. This man's cheating on his wife, another man's refusing to marry his girlfriend of 7 years and the list goes on and on.
I'm getting so fed up w/ the lack of morals in PG 13 movies. I'm seriously thinking of giving them up all together, unless of course it's "Twilight"! Does this make me a complete prude?
Easter 2021
3 years ago
4 comments:
Heck no! You are not a prude. we are daughters of God...and if Jesus would'nt sit next to you in there.....I do think He would like bella and edward though! hehe Love you! miss you
I totally agree. I was so disappointed in that movie! I thought it would be so cute and funny, but I left really annoyed. What is the world coming to? uhhggg.
I Too Agreet With You! I Didn't Enjoy The Movie Either And Actually Blogged About It As Well!
Thanks for the warning! I thought about seeing it...But I wont waste my money or time! :)
Post a Comment