
My beautiful mom. I love to watch her in her element. I had so much fun tagging along and being her friend!

Handsome Taylor.

Barry came and sat by me while we watched the choir's performance. He certainly made it a lot funner while we were listening to the choirs who went before
Piedra Vista! By the way, the choir sang beautifully. They're lucky to have such a talented and caring director.

I got to tag along this weekend to Santa Fe where Tom had to go for work and my mom was going for a choir competition. It worked out perfect that they were both going to be there so I didn't sit around bored all day while Tom was in his meetings. I just can't believe that I didn't get more pictures of the beautiful things I saw.
1 comments:
Taylor seriously looks so grown up! I wish I was sitting there with you too!love ya
Post a Comment