
I LOVE this picture of Lauren, Denise's daughter. She really is the angel that she looks like.
She was so proud of her matching pink outfit!

Twilight Party!!!

My family came over so we could watch Twilight! Oh yeah!
Do you love the picture of Edward in the background? My mom actually bought that for me for Christmas this year. It's a pillow case! Tom just loved that!!!

Tom gave Denise a hot
tattoo of Edward. He wouldn't give me one!

These pictures are out of order but we cut Stevie's hair and gave him a hot
moe hock (SP?)

Jake and Denise came over to help us paint our trim. Thanks guys, we couldn't have done it without you!

Denise said this is my "special" friend picture!

Cute little Thomas! Denise's kids are getting so big and super cute.
2 comments:
Am, you are SO DANG CUTE...and I can totally tell you lost weight..YOu look HOT. You are so funny....maybe tom is jealous cause he wants an edward pillow case too ;) haha. Oh, and I can't believe how big Denise's kids are getting; they're so cute. I love you!
HI Girl! Love the pics...ah the good ol days. Love your special friend
Post a Comment