Monday, May 3, 2010

Shindig Fun!

Taylor performing one of his solos for this years Shindig concert.  Piedra Vista puts on a great, fun and entertaining end of the year show every May and it's definitely fun to watch and listen!  My mom is the pianist for PV's choirs and this year she had two of my brothers playing in the band, her Grandson Taylor singing and her Granddaughter Paige singing.  She was definitely in heaven!

This is my brother Clint w/ his daughter Paige.  She's definitely a sweetheart!

Clint, Stevie, Tyler and Tom doing Tyler's "I'm too cool" face.  He poses this way for every picture we take.  It drives me crazy!  It's like when my sister, Megan, used to do her pucker lips face for every picture, we finally teased her out of doing that.  But so far making fun of Tyler's face isn't working its magic in making him smile.

Me, Paige and my mom.  Can you tell that part of Shindig was "Super Hero's"?  Too fun.  Paige wore one of my mom's old Mutant Ninja Turtles costumes for part of it, it was seriously awesome!

1 comments:

Holly said...

I have heard nothing but good things about Shindig! I should have gone, maybe next year.
PS- I love your quote on your page. Its so true, we miss our old "little" house on Gibson. Fond memories there for my kids:)