Sunday, August 15, 2010

Little Jacob Neeley Swenk











Watch out girls Tom is blogging now! Just kiddin. Amber wanted me to upload some photos to our blog. I proudly don't know how to do this so you'll have to bare with me if it comes out different.
Amber did so amazing, her mom kept saying it felt more like a party than labor. It doesn't feel real and we kept saying that even while she was having contractions so close, it really didn't feel real when they brought all their gear in to start pushing.
He was 8lbs 3oz and 21 3/4 inches long. Born on friday the 13th.
Amber is the most adorable mother and is doing so great! I'm sure more photos will be all over the blog very soon!

10 comments:

Holly said...

Whoo-hoo! Congrats you guys! He is adorable and we all knew he would be:) I want to come and see him soon, so I will check in with you guys and bring you dinner too! xoxo!

Kyle/Michelle said...

Congratulations guys! YAY!

Regina said...

He's so cute! Congratulations!

me and you plus two said...

you did good blogging Tom!~ who knows maybe you have found a new hobby hahaha..Amber- you are amazing and such a sweetheart of a person. Baby Jacob is going to feel so loved :) Love you guys

Jess and Matt said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you two I don't even know what to say. Can't wait to meet the little guy.

Amy Jenks said...

Congratulations! I'm SOOO happy for you. I'm glad everything went well. What a perfect little boy!

Kristin said...

Congratulations Amber and Tom!!! What a sweet new addition to your family!

Kari said...

Congrats you guys! I am so happy for you both. He is so beautiful. Tom you did awesome with the post, and I'm glad you did too. I have been checking to see when he arrived! Yay he came! So, he will for sure have a fare share of friday the 13th bday's throughtout his life, fun! That would be a fun bday party theme! Well congrats again. I'm sure you will both be great!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

We just wanted to give our congrats and say what an adorable/handsome(that sounds more manly) little boy you have. YAY for little BOYS!

Aubrey said...

Congrats on your cute little miracle!