Monday, August 2, 2010

This was taken a week ago at almost 38 weeks pregnant.  I just wanted to document this picture on here for when we order the book.  I can't wait to have this baby but as things are going now, at almost 39 weeks, I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever!  He still hasn't dropped and I'm not feeling a lot of anything that I would attribute to my body getting ready to give birth, but I know one way or another I will have a baby soon.  :-)  So hopefully the next post I do will be about the birth of our baby boy! 

5 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

You look awesome Am! I am so excited! I can't wait to hear that little Jacob has made his debut into the world. I know you're gonna do so awesome.

Holly said...

You are so sweet and beautiful! I can feel it too, any day now:)) Whoo-hoo!

me and you plus two said...

yeah!~ I have been checking for an updated photo, so Thank you. Amber if you are pregant forever thats ok, bc it suits you and you glow quite radianlty! :)

Hammer Time said...

I have three words....
WHat a Hottie!

Chavez Family said...

I know how you feel girl. Good luck with everything!!