Monday, October 25, 2010

Major Catch up!

Family Home Evening, Oct. 4.  Every Sunday or Monday my family tries to have a Family Home Evening where we get together and do fun things.  This night Tom's Uncle Ron and Aunt Tara stopped by for some of the fun!  Left to Right: Tara, Ronny, Robyn, Ryan and Paige
Ronny and Tara enjoying their Halloween cookies!
Ryan :)
It's tradition that Tom makes a John Elway Denver Broncos cookie.
Jacob turned 2 months and this was the best picture I got of him on that special day!  We went to Idaho for my annual roommate reunion w/ all six roomies our freshman year of college!  It was a blast but I was a major slacker and didn't take any pictures of the girls or their adorable kids!  I'm totally regretting that now!!! 
My sweet little Jacob is growing so fast.  He's smiling like crazy and cooing a little more each day.  He plays w/ his toys by batting at the ones that are hanging over his head.  He has the sweetest face and most Innocent eyes.  I'm truly loving each and every moment I have w/ him.  He's also slept through the night for 2 out of the last 3 nights!  I hope this sticks!!!
Family Home Evening, October 17.  Carving pumpkins at my mom's house!  We love Halloween and all the fun things we can do!  We watched Hocus Pocus and ate a lot of goodies!
Barry Michael and Paige: cousins
Tom and Taylor
Ryan, Mom and Megan
My mom found this adorable costume in her vast supply of Halloween costumes and dress up clothes!
We couldn't help but to take a lot of pictures.  He looked so small next to all those pumpkins!
Tom carved this pumpkin that says baby's first pumpkin.  So cute!

 
This past weekend my mom got us a room at a B n B on  La Plada Highway.  It was such a beautiful place and a wonderful short get away for our little family.  Thanks mom!

2 comments:

Holly said...

You have such an amazing family! Jacob is such a cutie pie! I need to come and hold him before he grows bigger:)

me and you plus two said...

Thanks Amber!~ I loved these. He is so sweet, that smile.I love his pumkin costume too...aaahhh I miss you guys