Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fun w/ family

This is Jacob's GQ modeling pose!  I don't know why it downloaded side ways but I'm too lazy to fix it. :)

Megan's birthday was last Sunday so the family and a few friends got together at our house for food and games.  Happy Birthday sister!  Jacob's shirt says My Aunt Rocks!

Megan w/ her two sons, Barry Michael and Taylor, and my baby boy.

Uncle Ryan

This is his 3 month pose.  We decided since Jacob has a picture w/ a football at 3 days old that every month we'll get a picture of him w/ a football so we can see how much he's grown.
Jacob is smiling like crazy now.  He started laughing for the first time on his 3 month birthday.  It's the cutest thing, he still seems so timid.  I love it!  He's holding his head up on his own and melts my heart w/ every coo.

A couple of handsome fellas!

Our little fam.

2 comments:

Hammer Time said...

OH he is the cutest thing ever! Cant wait to see him!!!! Oh and you ofcourse

sarah said...

I can't wait to see you guys! Yeah! Anyways, when you guys come down, you get to hear abut my awesome book! Yeah! So can't wait to see ya!