Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another month has passed...

Warning: there are a ton of pics ahead!
Our little Jacob is growing so much!  I seriously cannot believe that 8 months have gone by since I held this little angel for the first time.  He was actually 8 months on the 13th...I'm just behind as usual.

He's so wild and interested in everything.  He grabs everything within reach, especially the things he shouldn't have. :)  And is so happy almost all the time!  He's almost crawling...kind of doing an army crawl right now but only when we motivate him w/ a cool toy just out of reach. 


Getting ready for bed.  He LOVES bath time and it puts him in such a good mood as we get him ready for bed.

Tom likes to take him outside w/ him while he's working in the yard.  This is Jacob "helping" dad do yard work.


Tom tried the Gerber baby curl.


These two are buds and totally inseparable when Tom's home.  Jacob will even cry when Tom tries to give him to me to hold.  Should I be offended? :)

Nap time.

Super cute boy!  He LOVES to jump!

Last Friday I had a special romantic dinner for Tom and I.  I surprised him w/ his favorite meal, Grandparents babysitting, the stage set and me dressed up. ;)  It was my "Thanks for everything you do" night.  We had a lot of fun.  Is it sad that we cut our evening short because we missed the little guy so much?

This is the stage...I'm not the most creative when it comes to this stuff but it still looked nice w/ candles and tulips from our backyard.

Jacob and I working hard to get things ready!
I'm so grateful for my sweet Tom.  He really does so much for our family and I'm constantly amazed at how good of a person he is.  He's kind, sweet, thoughtful, hardworking, gentle, romantic, spiritual, fun, goofy, and so much more.  I feel fortunate every day to be able to spend this life and the next w/ such a wonderful husband who tries every day to make life a little sweeter.  Thank you my sweet Tom.  I love you!

2 comments:

Hammer Time said...

I love Jacob!!!! He's the cutest! hmmm....should I try to be nice and romantic at 8 months prego....maybe but probably won't happen! Love you guys!

Rachel said...

What a cutie! He's lucky to have such great parents! Love ya Amber!