Monday, April 4, 2011

Catch Up...

Our sweet little boy turned 7 months old...of course that was almost a month ago.  How time flies!  I love him so much!


He loves his jumper...thank goodness something will occupy him for a little while! :)

Happy boy!

So far he LOVES any real food we've given him.

We went to Denver to see Stevie last weekend and the total slacker that I am, I only got these 3 pics.  Jacob loving to cruise in his stroller and Stevie hard at work fixing my mom's rims on her car.  It was fun to see Clint and Stevie for a little while.  Of course we can never stay long enough but it was a fun trip and Jacob was an angel the entire time!



Plumber butt!

Fun w/ Uncle Jake!

My mom's Birthday was yesterday.  We had a gathering at my house w/ just her kiddos and Grandkids.  It was so fun to get together.  I love you mom.  Thanks for being my best friend!!

The cake says 25 because my brother, Ryan, didn't know that she was 55. :)  She's going to kill me for telling the world how old she is.  I say she looks great for 55!  And still acts as young as ever!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome Pictures, just so Jacob knows, Dad tried to stop them from taking a picture of him wearing the crown!