Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fun days in September.

These pictures are so out of order and I'm too lazy to go back and fix them. :) So, the past few days have been really fun...Jacob turned 13 months, I turned 29, and my wonderful mother-in-law hit her one year tobacco free mark today!  I don't have a picture of her on this computer but I still wanted to recognize her!  She's truly amazing!
This picture above was my delicious birthday breakfast.  I had a wonderful day filled with my favorite treats and I didn't allow myself to feel guilty at all!  Crepes started it all made by my loving husband.  Yum!

Lunch at my mom's house was so fun w/ some of my siblings.  I love the slobber on Jacob's chin, well it's always there anyway!

Stevie got to come home for lunch.  His birthday is next week.

My mom and Megan.  Great gals!

Our little family.  Love them!

I had a kitchen theme for my birthday.  I know to some it might be lame, but for me it was truly exciting.  This is my new blender!

The many sweet and happy faces of my baby boy.



My whole world is wrapped up in these two precious guys!

Jacob LOVES his Grammy!

We planted this tree when Jacob was born but since I'm such a slacker I took this picture 1 month late!  I love his face here and how he's standing like such a big boy.

Spare Rib BBQ for lunch...YUM!

This was the view I woke up to after I got to sleep in.  He's wearing his "I Love Mom" shirt!

These next few pictures were taken on the 13th on Jacob's 13 month b-day.  He was in the BEST mood.  So fun!



New hair.  They cut off eleven inches so I sent it to Locks of Love.  I couldn't believe I had that much hair.  I feel brand new!



King of the Castle.

Last Sunday before church.  I just had to get a picture of my handsome future missionary.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had such a great birthday:)

Krislyn (Carter) Philbrick said...

Happy Birthday! You have such a beautiful little family! :)

Krislyn (Carter) Philbrick said...

Happy Birthday! You have such a beautiful little family! :)