We went to Denver this past weekend to spend some time w/ Tom and Jakes cousin Ryan and his wonderful family. Yes, there are three tv's in this picture! Three tv's, three Play Station 3's, 3 caffinated beverages = 3 happy guys!
The girls cheering on their men...or just talking about girl stuff! Elizabeth is Ryan's beautiful wife and was such a sweet hostess.
The gang at Elitchs. I haven't been there since I was in Junion High, it was really fun to go again.
These two pictures are for my mom and her obsession w/ funerals.
This is Ryan's little boy Payton. He called me "Ammerger" the whole time! I love it! I kept asking him what my name was just so I could hear him say it again!!!
The boys prooving how manly they were. Of course, not one of them made it to the top.
Jake and Vanessa racing at Dave and Busters. This was a really fun place. It had a really nice restaraunt and was pretty much a giant archade.
Tom and Jake had to do the football throwing game, of course!
1 comments:
so jealous! but glad you guys had fun Thanks for posting pics!
Post a Comment