My crazy mom decided to take her family and friends to Wicked in Denver. So we left Saturday at 5 am and came home Sunday evening. It was crazy but we had a blast and Wicked was AMAZING!
It was so nice to see my brothers, Ryan and Clint, and we sure missed the ones who couldn't make it.
Us on our way. There were 7 people in a suburban that held 7 people. Virginia finally decided the floor was more comfortable. Paige is in the back by my mom, she's Clint's daughter who is now 14 years old! She's beautiful and so sweet. It was so nice to get to know Paige and Ian a little bit. I haven't seen them since Paige was about 1.
All of us at dinner.
Left to right: Amber, Tom, Ian, Natasha (Ian and Paiges' mom), Clint, Ryan, Mom, Tiffany, Stevie, Taylor and Paige
I love you all! Thanks for a fun and memorable weekend!





7 comments:
I've heard Wicked is really good! I want to see it, someday. Looks like it was lots of fun!
WICKED is me and Aubrie's all time favorite thing! We saw it twice in LA and feel in love with Elphaba and Glinda. My parents saw it 12 times when it was out there. Crazy huh. Aubrie says when she grows up she wants to play Elfie.I am so happy I have someone else I can talk to about it with:))
It sounds like you had such a great weekend, I would also love to see wicked sometime. I hope that everything else is going good!
AWESOME!!!I could honestly hear all that laughter that must've went on in that 'burban. Your mom is the best huh! She's got a pretty cool daughter too....
Amber, its the one on November 17. Did you get the soundtrack to Wicked? If not I will burn you a copy:)
Amber! Hey, this is Kristin (Fraser). I came across your blog awhile ago from Melissa (Mann) Roquemore's. We have tickets to see Wicked in 2 weeks here in Denver, too, and we're so excited! You look great- I hope things are going well!
Hey it is me! I am 14 now!!!! Now I can go to dances!!!! YYYYYYeeeesssss!!!
Post a Comment