Since I was a major slacker this Conference weekend and went to Denver w/ friends instead of being a good girl and watching Conference, I'm making up for that time now. I have a goal to watch at least two talks a day and I can't tell you how the gospel has opened up for me these past few days. I absolutely LOVE Conference but I always get so bogged down by all the time, talks and Spiritual outpouring that comes each Conference weekend. I end up falling asleep during the Sunday afternoon session or getting majorly side tracked during many of the talks. I'm not trying to say that we should all skip watching Conference and wait to watch it one talk at a time, but I have been Spiritually fed for the past week. Being able to focus on one incredibly Spritual message at a time has helped me to grasp each meaning and make some serious reflection on my life. I've found a peace that I've neglected to feel for a while because of my own lack of effort. I've found new motivation to do the daily things that help me keep that wonderful peace. I've found a renewed conviction that this IS the TRUE church of our Savior Jesus Christ. I love the Gospel and I'm so grateful for God's Prophets and Servants who testify with complete conviction that they know God lives. I can't help but to feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude that I too am a member of this great work.
Easter 2021
3 years ago
4 comments:
Amber you are so neat, and such a great example!
You are so awesome Amber. I love you to pieces. We missed a few session of conference and I am TOTALLY going to do this. I agree, it's easier to really SOAK up the message if you take them one at a time. You are such an amazing girl...
Hey Amber, What a great post! I too, feel the same way about conference. Its so much to always take in. I actually prefer to read the talks in the ensign. I take more of it in that way. But its nice to have the technology we have now where we can dvr it and watch it when we need:) OH our blog is www.calaubsbryn.blogpost.com
Holly
wonderful to see such a happy family. I enjoyed smiles and seeing such activities and family.xxx....oooooRevis
Post a Comment